An incredibly simple meal, all done on the Green Mountain Grills Jim Bowie. Easy prep, easy cook, amazing eats.
– 1.5lbs Iowa Grass Fed Beef Loin Sirloin
– 4 Fresh Atlantic Salmon Portions
– 1lb Fresh Green Beans
– 1 Bunch of Asparagus
– Garlic Powder
– Olive Oil
– Place the steak and salmon on a cookie sheet.
– Liberally season all of them with salt
– Liberally season the steak with garlic powder
– Spritz olive oil to all tops, to set seasonings
– Flip the steak, liberally season with salt and garlic powder.
– Spritz olive oil to the other side of the steak
– Trim all green beans and asparagus to equal lengths
– Coat green beans and asparagus with garlic infused olive oil
– Light season green beans and asparagus with salt
– In bunches of 8, wrap green beans in bacon
– In bunches of 3, wrap asparagus in bacon
– Set smoker to 150 degrees
– Smoke salmon and steak for 1hr at 150 degrees
– After 1hr, remove meats and increase GMG temp to 400k
– Put the bacon wrapped veggies in the middle and cook 15 min
– After 15 minutes, turn the veggies and replace meat to smoker
– After 10 minutes, rotate meat. Do this every 5 minutes from here
-Check for steak doneness, 125 for medium rare. When it’s ready, so is everything else!